Contents | Getting Started | Guidelines | Markup | References | Images | Categories | Templates | What Now?
These are links to various help articles and related material for those involved in writing and reviewing articles.
New Editor's Guide
Don't know where to start? This is for you!
- Getting Started - create an account and learn how to get around
- Guidelines - rules of thumb for style, structure, layout, and quality control
- Markup Basics - how to make your edits look right
- References & Citations - how to cite your sources
- Images - how to upload and add images
- Categories - what categories are and how to use them
- Templates - what templates are and how to use them
- What now? - where to get more help and what to do next
Other Help Documents
- Creative Commons - Where to find creative commons sources for text and images
- MCQs - How to make MCQs
- Namespaces More information about namespaces
- Discussion Pages - learn how to use the discussion pages.
- Tables Information about tables
- Algorithms Learn how to make branching algorithms
- Case Histories Learn how to make case history pages
- This wiki supports graphing using Mermaid, see here for usage
If you're a fellow, please see here for articles that are awaiting your peer review.
Other Documents and Resources
- Website Brief a brief on the website.
- Peer Review Process
- Editorial Board
- Editor's Corner The "Todo list"
- Copyrights info on copyright policy
- WikiMSK Elective Module
- Upload Log
- Sandboxes: box, box1, box2, box3, box4, box5, box6, box7, box8, box9
|New Editor's Guide|