Page names in WikiMSK should:
- Tell uninformed readers at a glance what the page is about
- Use the most well recognised and up to date terminology e.g. Tendinopathy instead of tendinosis.
- Capitalise each word (e.g. Gluteal Tendinopathy).
- Be a complete name rather than an acronym (note that redirects can be created from the acronym) except where:
- The acronym is better known
- The acronym is part of a longer page name in which case the full meaning should be made clear in the beginning of the page
- Help:Moving A Page — How to rename (move) a page
- Wikipedia:Article titles — Wikipedia page naming policy